The Farmhouse is a lovingly restored old farmstead from years gone by. It has the most wonderful original yellow wood beams.
- homeSleeps 10
- carSecure Parking
- bicycleLocal Activites
- wifiWIFI available
The Farmhouse sleeps a total of 10 people comfortably: 6 adults and 4 children/teenagers. There are 3 bedrooms downstairs for guests sharing (2 with queen size beds and 1 with twin singles = sleeps 6). The open-plan loft area has 4 single beds and a play area for kids. Pls note that we do not allow adults in the loft as it provides no privacy to guests. The house has a comfortable lounge with a HotArt fireplace, a well-equiped kitchen, a choice of braai areas, 3 stoep areas with great views.
There is a playground for kids with a jungle gym and swings from the bluegum trees, an outside shower (with hot water), covered parking garage, a vollyeyball net, etc. There is no DSTV at the farmhouse. We decided to only have a TV, DVD player and a collection of DVD's available for those rainy days when the kids need to be indoors.
Included with your stay
Some of the amenities & little extras for your enjoyment.
- Outside shower (with hot water)
- Covered parking garage on-site
- Huge open lawn areas
- Jungle gym playground & tree swings
- Volleyball net
- Board games (inlc. Finger board)
- Ball games (soccer, beach bats, cricket set)
- Stoep with barbecue area
- Boma fireplace under the old oak
- DVD player with DVD's (many kids’ movies)
- High Chair
- Camp Cot
- Temperature control: Fireplace, heaters, fan in loft
- 100 percent percale cotton linen
- All bath/hand towels
- Firelighters & matches
- Instant coffee, tea, sugar
- Coffee plunger
- Bathroom amenities: shower gel, shampoo, handwash soap (organic)
- Servicing the house (during weekdays)
- Tourist Info Pamphlets
- Wi-fi hotspot 512MB@R50 & 1GB@R95